Thank you again for your patience as we worked to reschedule the Flower Power Cruise 2020. It was a complex decision in a difficult time, and we are so grateful to our Flower Power Cruise family for the love and support you've shown us throughout this entire process.
Now that the new Flower Power Cruise date is announced, we understand there are a few follow-up questions regarding the transfer of your reservation to the Flower Power Cruise 2021 dates. We shared some of the most popular below and have updated our FAQs with additional information to assist you as quickly as possible. As always, if there is something not covered below or if you need additional information, our reservationists stand by ready to help. Feel free to give us a call.
You can reach us at:
Phone: 844-700-3569 (FLOWER)
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
Thank you for your continued support and we cannot wait to sail with you again. We hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe as we all adjust to these current challenges in our changing world.
Mike Jason and Alan Rubens
Executive Producers, StarVista LIVE
Q. I cannot make the Flower Power Cruise 2021 dates. What is the deadline to request that my Flower Power Cruise future credit be applied to another StarVista LIVE cruise?
- If you cannot make the Flower Power Cruise 2021 celebrating our 5th Anniversary, you have an opportunity to apply your StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit to any announced and available StarVista LIVE cruise sailing prior to December 31, 2021. To take advantage of this offer, you must notify us, in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 24, 2020. In that email, please state which announced and available StarVista LIVE cruise you would like to book instead. If we do not hear from you by that date your funds will be automatically moved to the Flower Power Cruise 2021.
Q. What if I use my Future Cruise Credit by the April 24 deadline but I change my mind later and want to go on a different StarVista LIVE cruise or go back to the Flower Power Cruise 2021?
- StarVista LIVE cruises are non-transferrable. Due to the unprecedented situation, we are allowing a one-time only transfer of your Flower Power Cruise 2020 reservation to another StarVista LIVE cruise that is currently announced subject to cabin availability. When you use your Flower Power 2020 Future Cruise Credit on a different StarVista LIVE cruise it is then non-transferable, and we cannot allow additional changes.
Q. What if I cannot sail on Flower Power Cruise 2021 and I do not want to cruise on any other StarVista LIVE cruise currently announced and available? Can I save my Flower Power Future Cruise credit for later?
- You must tell us if you do not want to apply your Flower Power 2020 Future Cruise Credit to Flower Power 2021 by April 24, 2020. You may wait and apply your Flower Power Cruise 2020 credit later, but it must be used on an announced cruise which sails prior to December 31, 2021. Please note that the longer you wait, the more likely it is that your choices will be restricted. We recommend that you make your choice as quickly as possible. And remember that any Flower Power Future Cruise Credit balance as of December 31, 2021 will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
Q. Why do I have the April 24 deadline to exercise my option to use my Flower Power Future Cruise Credit on another StarVista LIVE sailing?
A. The Flower Power Cruise 2020 was sold out before we went on sail to the public and with the transfer of most of these reservations to the 2021 sailing, it is likely to be nearly sold out again. We have a lengthy waitlist of people who would like to join the Flower Power Cruise family in 2021. In order to service as many of these new guests as possible, we must determine how many and what type of cabins will be available on the Flower Power Cruise 2021 after all StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit transfers finalize. Then we will process all the cabin swaps and upgrades requested by Flower Power 2020 guests the week of May 4 – 8. Once all of this is finalized, any remaining cabins will be made available to the presale waitlist on May 13 and then, if any cabins remain, they will be open to the public on May 14.
Q. When will the lineup be final for Flower Power Cruise 2021? Will all artists from the 2020 cruise be moved to Flower Power Cruise 2021?
A. We are still rounding out the lineup for the Flower Power Cruise 2021 and are in discussions with some of the artists from the postponed Flower Power Cruise 2020 to join us in 2021. So far, we've been able to add to next year's cruise The Hollies (special appearance 3/23), The Zombies and The Music of Cream. These artists will join the already stellar lineup previously announced for the Flower Power Cruise 2021 and we’re in discussions with other artists and expect to add even more surprises. We will provide updates to you as soon as we have them but due to timing and onboard scheduling constraints, you should not expect that every artist on the 2020 lineup will be able to make the move to the 2021 dates. As always, artists are subject to change.
Q: I already put a deposit on the Flower Power Cruise sailing March 20, 2021. Now that my Flower Power Cruise is paid in full by my 2020 Flower Power Future Cruise Credit, what happens to my original deposit?
- As you will be in the same cabin, your Flower Power 2020 Future Cruise Credit will cover you completely for your Flower Power Cruise 2021 sailing. No additional money will be due. With respect to any deposits you made during the Flower Power Cruise 2021 presale, you have a few options. You may apply this deposit to any existing or new StarVista LIVE booking, carry it forward as an onboard credit for your Flower Power Cruise 2021 sailing or receive a refund. Call the office and we’ll be happy to help you.
Q. When will I receive my confirmation for my new reservation on the Flower Power Cruise 2021?
- Please allow three weeks to process all the new reservations. Once we complete the transfer in your StarVista LIVE account, you will receive an email with the confirmation details so you may check to ensure that everything is as you expected.
Q. Will I keep the same cabin, dining times and add-ons for my Flower Power Cruise 2021?
- Because the Flower Power Cruise 2021 is scheduled to sail on the same ship as the postponed Flower Power Cruise 2020, it will be easy to automatically transfer your current reservation to the new dates. As you will be in the same cabin, your Flower Power Cruise 2020 Future Cruise Credit will cover you completely for your Flower Power Cruise 2021 sailing. No additional money will be due. Your new reservation will include the same cabin assignment, same early or late dinner/theater time and same StarVista LIVE add-ons purchased in advance for Flower Power Cruise 2020.
Q. What will happen to any Celebrity booked shore excursions, beverage packages, internet packages I booked for Flower Power Cruise 2020?
- If you booked any pre-paid add-ons with Celebrity, you should expect a refund from Celebrity. If you have not yet received, please contact Celebrity with any further questions.
Q. What is the status of the Travel Protection I already purchased for Flower Power Cruise 2020?
- If you purchased Travel Protection for your Flower Power Cruise 2020, that same type of insurance, Standard or Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, will carry forward to your new reservation as long as you have not made a claim. You cannot upgrade to CFAR Protection or purchase it new. However, you can purchase Standard Travel Protection with some limitations. Please call Travel Insured for details at 844-440-8113.
Q. Does the StarVista LIVE Future Cruise Credit expire?
- Yes, you must use your Future Cruise Credit by December 31, 2021.
Q. I am interested in moving to a different cabin for 2021. When can I request that move?
- After you have received your Flower Power Cruise 2021 email confirmation, approximately May 1, you may request a different cabin on the Flower Power Cruise 2021 during the week of May 4 - 8, 2020 by calling the office. Beginning on May 14, 2020 at 9:00 am ET, Flower Power Cruise 2021 will open all remaining cabins to the public. There will be no additional fees for lateral moves. If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you will be charged the difference at the reduced onboard rate. For suite upgrades please see next question. Requests for cabin downgrades with refunds for the remaining value will not be honored.
Q. During the presale, I signed up for the presale suite waitlist for the Flower Power Cruise 2021. If a suite becomes available, will that process remain the same?
- Yes, if you have already signed up for the Flower Power Cruise 2021 suite waitlist, we will still be processing those requests on a first come, first served basis. As you agreed, if a suite becomes available, you will be automatically upgraded and charged the difference at the reduced onboard rate. You will receive a confirmation via email with your new details. Note: This presale suite waitlist is now closed. If you did not get an upgrade, you can try again May 4 – 8, 2020 by calling the office or you may join the regular waitlist which is distributed weekly.
Q. My roommate cannot make the 2021 cruise, can I bring someone else?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your traveling party up until February 1, 2021 with no penalty.
Q. I sponsored and paid for my guests to go on the Flower Power Cruise 2020 and now they cannot go. May I change the names on the reservation?
- Yes, if you are the financially responsible party on the reservation, you may change names in your sponsored cabin up until February 1, 2021 with no penalty.
Q: If I have a StarVista LIVE promotional onboard credit on my Flower Power Cruise 2020 reservation, will that carry over to my rebooking?
- We will honor any Flower Power Cruise 2020 booked guest onboard credits on the rebooked cruise.
Q. I already purchased add-ons for my Flower Power Cruise 2020 such as the Wine Tasting, Renewal of Vows, pier transfers. What will happen with those funds?
- Pre-purchased onboard events and pier transfers will be transferred over to your Flower Power Cruise 2021 reservation.
Q. I already purchased merchandise for the Flower Power Cruise 2020. When will I receive it?
- All Flower Power Cruise 2020 pre-paid merchandise is in the process of being mailed to you. If you do not receive your merchandise by April 17, please contact the office for tracking information. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept exchanges or refunds for this merchandise.
Q. I did not yet receive my Flower Power Cruise 2020 complimentary T-Shirt. When should I expect it to arrive?
- All Flower Power Cruise 2020 t-shirts are in the process of being mailed to you. If you do not receive your t-shirt by May 1, please call the office and we will provide tracking information. Sizes were sent based on the information we received at the time of booking and unfortunately, we cannot offer any exchanges. Please note: FedEx Ground does not ship to P.O. boxes. If you have your SVL mailing go to a P.O. box, please contact the office to confirm address for mailing.
Q: I am a Travel Agent? What should I tell my guests?
- All guests will be automatically transferred to the new Flower Power Cruise 2021 sailing and the travel agent on record will receive the confirmation. It is your responsibility to communicate any updates to your guests.
Q: I am a travel agent or group leader with guests who were supposed to sail on Flower Power Cruise 2020. When will I receive my commission?
- Travel Agents and Group Leaders will be eligible for their earned commissions when the Flower Power Cruise 2020 guests complete their Flower Power Cruise 2021 sailing.