Dining & Bars
Dining on the Celebrity Cruise Summit Ship is an experience beyond the obvious, a globally influenced blend of classic and contemporary menus. It's always a perfect marriage of flavors and the artful presentation of cuisine. There are many different kinds of dining experiences, including Main Dining, held in the main restaurant, where you can choose a set time every night. Casual Dining can be enjoyed in our Oceanview Café or Sushi on Five. And then there's Specialty Dining, where each restaurant offers a unique culinary journey.
- Main Restaurant (A grand stage for dining): This sophisticated restaurant with a wide range of globally-inspired dishes created by a Michelin-starred chef will provide the fine dining experience you love while you’re on vacation. The airy Main Restaurant offers exquisite menu selections, which change nightly to give you a variety of classic and contemporary choices. And the service? Legendary.
- Le Petit Chef at Qsine: The world-renown artists of Skullmapping ™, presented by TableMation™ have reached a true pinnacle of their custom 3D table animation art form. This dining experience is beautifully choreographed with an elegant menu created by Michelin Star Chef Cornelius Gallagher. Le Petit Chef ™ offered on Celebrity Cruises is simply one of the most unique dining events in the world.
- Tuscan Grille: Rustic elegance with a contemporary, minimalistic edge. Guests dining in Tuscan Grille will enjoy a lively, sophisticated atmosphere, serving iconic Italian dishes with a modern twist. The fresh, original menu features handmade pasta, artisanal salumi, fish, butcher cut meats, and USDA Prime dry aged steaks. The regional Italian wine menu features authentic Italian cocktails and beers.
- Sushi on Five: Wildly popular from the day it appeared, Sushi on Five satisfies your craving for locally sourced, authentically prepared sushi and other Japanese specialties from a menu crafted by expert restaurateur and sushi chef, Yoshikazu "Yoshi" Okada. Treat yourself to the complex flavors of a hand-made sushi roll or nigiri featuring tuna albacore, shrimp, eel, and other fresh selections, or savor the simplicity of yellowtail, salmon, and octopus sashimi. Your culinary experience would be incomplete without dessert—be sure to try the caramelized gingerbread with wasabi gelato.
- Café al Bacio & Gelateria: Inspired by the ambiance of European cafés, muted sepia tones and pops of citrus yellow bring this space to life. Follow the irresistible aroma of Lavazza espresso, or choose from over a dozen premium hot teas from the innovative Tea Forté. Daily specialties include French pastries, gourmet coffees, and elegant desserts. Café al Bacio also features an authentic Gelateria with artisan flavors and fresh fruit sorbettos—in piccolo or grande, whatever you choose.
- AquaSpa Café: Celebrity was one of the first cruise lines to offer a spa restaurant. We saw an opportunity to create an extension of our industry’s leading spa experience by introducing the AquaSpa Café. Fresh, spa-inspired delights to nourish body and mind.
- Luminae: As the name suggests, Luminae’s inviting ambiance captures the essence of light—from the brilliance of early morning sunlight reflecting off the open sea to the intimate warmth of a richly illuminated moonlit evening. Luminae is exclusive for suite holders. The unique menus you’ll enjoy here are not available in any other restaurant. And, you’ll see each one only once, because every day features a different menu for two full weeks. Luminae is exclusively for suite holders.
- Blu: Inspired by the Mediterranean Sea and the cool blue colors one experiences in Greece. Clean, crisp flavors and inventive cuisine. Personal service, inviting surroundings and natural light are all part of the fresh and clean aspect of Blu. As an AquaClass® guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner. If the concept of "spa restaurant" causes you or your significant other to think you'll never see a steak or a rich dessert on the menu that is definitely not the case. The cuisine at Blu is simply an imaginative way of preparing popular dishes without fussiness or pretense.
An essential part of a luxurious and relaxing vacation is finding the perfect spot to match your mood and occasion. With this philosophy in mind, we have designed each of our bars as a unique destination unto itself. The menus offer a diverse selection of classics and the latest trends. To keep our menus fresh and current, we work with a variety of sources, including Mixologists from the brands we serve, and our creative and passionate beverage staff. Each bar has its own team of specialists, and they take pride in the unique features of their venue. Options include:
- Cellar Masters: Inspired by the vineyards of the world, Cellar Masters brings to life the experience of a global wine tour, while you learn about and taste a large variety of wines from around the world. Using state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine dispensers, your bacchanalian curiosity is satisfied with the press of a button. A welcoming and unique onboard environment, you'll discover new wines, receive recommendations and enrich your knowledge of the world of wine.
- Martini Bar & Crush: On the totally cool, ice-topped bar, our talented bartenders put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis, including the 20-Year Martini in celebration of Celebrity's 20th Anniversary. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Pool & Mast Bar: The perfect place to grab a quick bite, like burgers and other specialties grilled to order, while relaxing out on the Pool Deck.